1. Roll Call
2. Consent Agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes b) Budget Reports c) Clerk’s Reports d) Library Report e) Wyoming Historical Museum Report f) Calkin’s Square Report g) Childcare Report h) Bills i) Public Works report
3. Visitors. This is the time set aside for comments from the public on topics of City business other than those listed on this agenda. Please understand that the Council is not likely to take any action on your comments at this meeting due to requirements of the Open Meetings Law, but may do so at a future meeting. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public: however, at no time is it appropriate to use profane, obscene, or slanderous language. The Mayor may limit each speaker to five minutes.
4. Public Hearing- Budget Amendment
5. Correspondence – Mediacom
6. Public Works
6.1 IIW present Waste water plans
6.2 Administrative order from Iowa DNR response to correct violations of NPDES Permit
6.3 Sidewalk snow removal applications
6.4 Surge protection for water tower
6.5 Wendling Quarries material price quote for 2014
7.1 Approve application for CDBG Housing owner-occupied rehabilitation grant
8.1 Resolution to approve FY 2014 Budget Amendment-WHMC fire damages
8.2 Childcare grant checking balance
8.3 Resolution for longevity pay
9. Public Safety.
9.1 FIRST READING OF AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND DANGEROUS BUILDINGS
9.2 FIRST READING OF AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND DANGEROUS DOGS
9.3 Renewal for Wyoming Drug Class B Native Wine Permit
10. City Clerks Report:
10.1 Budget items
11. Mayor and Council Reports
11.1 Municipal Leadership Academy
11.2 Board of Adjustment appointment
*Please note that this agenda may be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting time as provided in Section 21.4(2), Code of Iowa.
Back to Council Meetings