1. Roll Call
2. Consent Agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes b) Budget Reports c) Clerk’s Reports d) Library Report e) Wyoming Historical Museum Report f) Calkin’s Square Report g) Childcare Report h) Bills
3. Visitors. This is the time set aside for comments from the public on topics of City business other than those listed on this agenda. Please understand that the Council is not likely to take any action on your comments at this meeting due to requirements of the Open Meetings Law, but may do so at a future meeting. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public: however, at no time is it appropriate to use profane, obscene, or slanderous language. The Mayor may limit each speaker to five minutes.
4. Public Hearing- FY 2014 Budget
5. Correspondence – IDOT project at Washington and Main St.
6. Public Works
6.1 Department reports
6.2 Ordinance to allow disconnection of service for failure to allow access to water meter
6.3 Resolution for agreement with cities for public works sharing during emergencies
6.4 Water resource Restoration application
6.5 Contract with Mission Communications
6.6 Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities Dues
6.7 Purchase of riding lawn mower
7. Public Safety.
7.1 FIRST READING OF AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND DANGEROUS BUILDINGS
7.2 Resolution to approve FY 2014 Wyoming Fire agreement
7.3 FIRST READING OF AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND SECTION 55.09 regarding barking dogs
8.1 Board of Adjustment vacancy
8.2 Keep America Beautiful Grant for Midway Park
9.1 Resolution approving FY 2014 Budget
9.2 Senior Dining funding
9.3 Resolution to access utility bill to property taxes
9.4 Resolution approving Cash Management Policy
9.5 Cell phone policy/contract
9.6 City Liability Insurance/Data Compromise Coverage
10. City Clerks Report:
10.1 Childcare storage building update
10.2 Copy machine quotes
10.3 Resolution to amend employee policy book to reflect EOE
10.4 2013 Christmas City Celebration
10.5 Training for CDBG April 10, 2013 if grants received
11. Mayor and Council Reports
11.1 Park structure
*Please note that this agenda may be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting time as provided in Section 21.4(2), Code of Iowa.
Back to Council Meetings