Oxford Junction Genealogy
The Oxford Mirror was established in 1879 and was published thru 1952. Within this locale newspaper were the events of all Oxford Township as well as articles from Lost Nation, Massillon, Wyoming, Olin, and Toronto areas.
Through dedication of local volunteers and many, many hours all of the Oxford Mirror newspapers were indexed on microfilm. Mary Ann Wherry and Dwaine Persels spent a combined total of 2538.16 volunteer hours. Also helping were Delbert Hodgden, Vernice Law, and Becky Duncan.
Entire index on CD available for purchase includes: names, paper date, page and column #. The cost is $20 + $2 shipping and handling.
Picture of Dwayne Persel and Mary Ann Wherry