to the newly
designed 'Wild Luv Racing' website. You will notice the
web site is arranged in two windows; the left (blue) window which displays the link options and the right window which displays
the 'clicked-on' web page. Click on the links in the left window and the
desired web page will be displayed in the right window. Or, as you
will discover, many links have drop-down menus which will appear in
the left window, thereby displaying many more options.
We appreciate you stopping by.
to Make Adjustments for Better Viewing
Caution: DO NOT make the following
'Display Properties' adjustments unless both your Monitor and
your Video Card will support '1024x768' resolution.
>>These are general procedures
for version 5.5 of Internet Explorer. These procedures may vary,
depending on your operating system and Browser version.<<
How do I set the Display Settings
for better viewing?
How do I set the 'Internet Explorer
Refresh' option for better performance?
How do I turn on the 'Text Under
to Adjust Display Setting:
1. Close all windows until you can view the
2. Right-click on the desktop where there are
no icons or open windows.
3. Left-click on Properties.
4. Left-click on the Settings tab at
the top of the window.
5. Locate the slider which is located near the
lower right hand corner of the 'Display Properties' window.
6. If the 'Screen Area' is not '1024 by 768',
drag this slider until 1024 by 768 is displayed.
7. Click OK.
8. If necessary, click OK and click Yes.
9. You may have to readjust the monitor setting
to fill the screen to your liking.
What are the advantages and disadvantages
of '1024 by 768'?
1. Many of the new computers
already come preset at '1024 by 768', or higher.
2. More of the web page can
be displayed without scrolling. In fact, most or all of the horizontal
scrolling will be eliminated.
1. The icons and text will
2. It will take 'getting used
to'; but we believe you'll be glad you switched after you become
accustomed to this setting.
Back to Top
to Turn On the 'Text Under Graphics' Option:
1. Start Internet Explorer
2. Click on Tools in the menu bar at
3. Click on Options.
4. Click on the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll down until you see Multimedia.
6. Under this is an option called Show image
download placeholders. Put a check mark in the box to the
left and click OK.
Back to Top
do I set the 'Internet Explorer Refresh' option:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. Click on the Settings button under
'Temporary Internet Files'.
4. Under 'Check for newer versions of stored
pages' select Every time you start Internet Explorer.
5. Click OK and OK.
Back to Top
Any reproduction is strictly prohibited.