Florida Trip - 25 Mar to 20 Apr 2005
Day 1 (25 Mar 2005)
- Drove from North English, IA to Bonne Terre, Mo 25 Mar 2005
- Stayed in St Francis State Park ($12.00 per night, electric only)
- Was the Friday before Easter, so lots of folk were in this State Park
- Temperatures mid 50's daytime, low fortys at night
Day 2 (26 Mar 2005)
- Drove from Bonne Terre, Mo to Dixon, Tenn 26 Mar 2005
- Stayed at TanbarkCampground (full hookup for $17.29)
- Temps 62 daytime, 42 nights
Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6
- Day 3, Drove from Dixon, Tenn to Dunlap, Tenn on 27 Mar 2005
- Stayed at Coops Creek Campground (full hookups for $18.00)
- Arrived at Coops Creek at 3:00 pm, set up the camper and the thunderstorms and rains came, looks like more rain tomorrow
- Day 4 rain all day long ... 50 degrees ... no golf today, however the Golf Players Chamionship had rain delays and was on TV ...
- Day 5 , 29 Mar ... beautiful 75 degree day, played golf at the Mt Arie golf course ... probably the toughest 18 hole course we have ever played ...
- Found "Davids Computer" (three blocks North and two blocks West of CG) has wireless ... just park in fromt of building, strong signal & fast
- Ate in little authentic Mexican restaurant (from CG, six blocks North on West side of Hwy 127, main N/S road thru town) Not fancy but Excellant ...
- Day 6, 30 Mar ...83 degree day, played golf again at Mt Ariea golf course ... did not get any easier overnight ...
- Depart for Cochran, GA in the morning ...
- The following pictures are of the Mt Aries Golf Course, Dunlap, Tenn
Day 7 (31Mar 2005)
- Drove from Dunlap, Tn to Cochran, GA, rained all the way, but in the 60's & 70's
- Arrived at the "Woods Golf Course and RV Park" ... Golf course has 27 holes and RV park is new
- Charlie Tompson, the owner met us and gave us a golf cart to use during our stay ... free
- Golf takes a $35.00 membership for a month, and each round is $3.70 per person ...camping is $12.00 per night, full hookups
Day 8 (31 Mar 2005) to Day 17 (10 Apr 2005)
- The next 14 pictures were taken at the Masters practice session in Augusta, April 4,2005
- The next 10 pictures are from "The Woods" golf course where we stayed