I had wanted to try to build a small encloser for some project and decided to build one for the NorCal keyer. Getting the boards the right size, straight and square was no small task, but I finally came somewhat close. After I soldered the front and back panels to the base and left it set for a few hours I noticed that the panels were at quite an angle as though the solder had shrunk. I took them off and redid them 3 times and finally gave up on ever getting them square. A friend suggested using braces. I did and lo and behold it worked. After fooling around and resoldering the seams so many times the case looks like it may have spent a few weeks in Iraq. Below is the final result. Everything I make is black and gray because that's the only two colors of paint I have!