Reverend Larry Ten Haken & Family
THE TEN HAKEN FAMILY
Meredith, Pastor, Faye, Melissa and Michael
BACKGROUND OF PASTOR LARRY J. TEN HAKEN
- Graduated from Oostburg High School, Oostburg, Wisconsin - 1961
- Received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Stout State University, Menomonie, Wisc. - 1965
- Received a Master of Science Degree from Stout State University, Menomonie, Wisc. - 1966
- Taught Jr-Sr High School in Bayport, Long Island, New York - 1966-1970
- Taught Jr-Sr High School in Wausau, Wisconsin - 1970-1976
- Received a Master of Divinity Degree from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri -1980
- Pastor of the Hudson Reformed Church, Hudson, Florida - 1980-1983
- Pastor of the Ramsey Reformed Church - August 1983-1991
- Married: Faye LeMahieu - August 21, 1965
- Michael Thomas - Born May 12, 1968
- Melissa Kay - Born March 14, 1970
- Meredith Ann - Born March 12, 1974
How quickly the time passes as it seems a few years ago that we were there serving as your pastor. I think often about the years we spent with you, and for the most part with fondness. I believe it was those eight years at Ramsey where God taught me what it was to be a pastor - not a preacher, but a pastor. It was during this time in my ministry that He showed me what it meant to “Take care of My sheep”.
I want to thank you for your patience with me and your willingness to work with me. We enjoy the opportunities to rekindle old friendships and pray for God's faithfulness for each of you.
May He continue to bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you, and give you His peace.
Pastor Larry & Faye Ten Haken