Ramsey 125th Celebration
Saturday June 11, 2011
1:00 - 5:00 PM , HIGH TEA AT RAMSEY
- Tea/Coffee and Bars served all afternoon.
Spend the afternoon:
- Visiting with old acquaintances
- Viewing various memorabilia on display
- Watch the Slide Show Presentation of past-present pictures
- Purchase 125th Anniversary items
- Write and share memories of times at Ramsey
Sunday, June 12, 2011
9:30 a.m., 125th Anniversary Worship Service
- Sermon by former Pastor Larry Ten Haken
- Greetings given by former Pastors and/or wives
- Acknowledgements of:
- Oldest Couples
- Catechism Classes
- Service People
12:00 Noon – Catered Meal in Fellowship Hall, freewill offering.
Everyone is WELCOME!
- Reservations are now being taken for the Noon Meal on Sunday, June 12th. Even though reservations are NOT necessary, we would appreciate hearing from you if you plan to attend. This will help us so that we can prepare accordingly.
- Please contact the church by email: email@example.com or by phone: 515-928-2061 and leave a message. You are more than welcome to join us for the meal; please let us know how many to plan for.
1:25 p.m. Balloon Lift
- 125 balloons will be let loose at 1:25 PM to Commemorate the 125th Anniversary.
1:45 p.m. 125th Anniversary Hymn Sing
- Sing the favorite songs throughout the years
- Greetings by Sons-of-the-Church
- Acknowledge various groups once again
3:00 p.m. Anniversary Cake & Coffee served in the Fellowship Hall
“God loves you and has chosen you as his own special people"