1. Select Test
3. File CPI form with local district
4. On or before April 30, have child(ren) tested
5. Score at 30th %-ile or better in Reading, Math, Language Arts (to grade 5), Science and Social Studies (grade 6 and up) AND show 6 months progress OR be above grade level. If not, skip to step 8.
6. Submit scores by June 30.
8. Select portfolio evaluator
9. Submit portfolio to evaluator
10. Evaluator reports 'adequate academic progress'. If not, skip to step 12.
12. Seek remediation plan. If refused, cannot continue homeschooling. Otherwise