The instructions below will assist you in downloading the current version of Windows Media Player.
1. Point your browser to Microsoft's Download site
2. Select "Windows Media Player" from the Product Name Menu.
3. Select your Operating System.
4. Click the "Find It" button.
5. You will receive a product list with all of the availible software titles which meet your request. Choose the
version you wish to download by clicking the appropriate link.
6. Double check that you are about to download the correct software and click "Download now".
7. Save the the file to your desktop.
8. Double click the new Windows Media icon which will appear on your desktop after downloading. You will ask if you
wish to continue, choose "yes".
9. Choose to install all components.
10. Make sure all components are selected for install and click "next".
11. Setup will then install all components. You will have to choose "finish" to restart your computer and complete the