The instructions below will assist you in downloading the current version of Windows Media Player.
1. Point your browser to Microsoft's Download site
2. Select "Windows Media Player" from the Product Name Menu.
3. Select Macintosh for your Operating System.
4. Click the "Find It" button.
5. You will receive a product list with all of the availible software titles which meet your request. Choose the
version you wish to download by clicking the appropriate link.
6. Double check that you are about to download the correct software and click "Download now".
7. Download manager will begin to save the selected file to your desktop.
8. Double-click the new Windows Media icon on your desktop to begin installation.
9. Accept the license agreement and then choose install.
10. Setup will install all components and you will be prompted when it has finished.