Scuba Diver: Open Water Certification
Open Water Certification is comprised of three components: Classroom instruction,
Pool Instruction, and Open Water Instruction. Once Classroom and Pool instruction
are complete, students have 12 months to complete their Open Water Instruction.
Part 1: Classroom and Pool Instruction
- Fee $385
- Location: Boone High School, Boone, IA
- Course Sessions Scheduled (6-10 PM)
- Session 1: Tuesday, Apr. 3, 2012
- Session 2: Thursday, Apr. 5, 2012
- Session 3: Tuesday, Apr. 10, 2012
- Session 4: Thursday, Apr. 12, 2012
- Session 5: Tuesday, Apr. 17, 2012
- Session 6: Thursday, Apr. 24, 2012
- Session 7: Tuesday, Apr. 26, 2012
- Classroom Instruction: 6-8 PM
- All course materials provided (including textbook, workbook,
instructional DVDs, CDs, and more).
- Pool Instruction: 8-10 PM
- Please bring a towel, swimsuit, and (optional) thermal insulation to every class.
- All other diving equipment will be provided.
Part 2: Open Water Instruction
- Fee: $575
- Location: Mermet Springs, IL
- Fee Includes:
- Entrance Fees (weekend)
- Gear Rental (weekend scuba package) and Airfills (4)
- Housing (3 per room, 2 nights)
- Instructor Fee
- Divemaster Fee