In the Narthex, worshippers are welcomed to services by the greeters. During gardening season a sharing table is placed in the Narthex for members to share the bounty of their gardens with each other. The Women of the ELCA are preparing for their annual soup supper so a table has been set up to allow members to sign up to work and/or donate food.
The statue of Christ was in the Chancel of the 1st sanctuary (built in 1900) and of the 2nd sanctuary (built in 1928). It was donated to Ingham Lake Bible Camp in 1965. When it was returned to us in 1989, a local artist repaired and restored the statue.