The baptismal font pictured was in the sanctuary in the 1920's (we don't know how old it may be). In 1965 it was donated to Ingham Lake Bible Camp. It was returned to us in 1989. One of our members volunteered to repair and refinish the baptismal font. It was used for baptisms during the year of our centennial (2000).
The stained glass window depicting Jesus praying in the Garden was resized and moved to the chapel after the current sanctuary was built in 1959.
There are rockers in the chapel for parents of small children to use.