Welcome to the Advanced section of the site. This portion is going to be primarily concerned with customizing your Windows installation, ranging from using modified system files to changing the overall look and feel of your Windows. Unfortunately the majority of this will apply only to Windows XP and Windows 2003, but there may be a couple of things that apply to Windows 2000.
Also included in this section, is adding more functionality to your Setup by using other methods to install by.
What you will need:
- An Unattended CD from the two previous sections
- Time to learn a new program if you change methods
- Have fun!
Methods of Install
Modified System Files
- Slimming down your CD/DVD
- Creating a Multiboot CD/DVD
- Member Created Applications
- Finalising and Testing the CD