How do you make units invincible so they can't die?
1. With the mouse left click a unit in the Campaign Editor so that you get a green ring around it. Then right click the mouse and select [Properties]. You can now set the option for [Invincible] (in the 'Initial State' section.).
2. Use the trigger 'SET INVINCIBILITY':
-Always -- (If you want the units to always be invincible.)
-Enable invincibility for (units) owned by (player) at (location). -- (Using 'SET INVINCIBILITY')
3. When you create a unit using a trigger, use the 'CREATE UNITS WITH PROPERTIES':
(whatever conditions you decide to use).
Create (quantity) (units) at (location) for (player). Apply (properties). -- (Using 'CREATE UNITS WITH PROPERTIES')
4. Make a moving location on the unit you want invincible and make the trigger:
-(whatever conditions you decide to use)
-Set hit points for (quantity) (units) owned by (player) at (location) to (percent)%. -- (Using 'MODIFY UNIT HIT POINTS')
(Note that the following only works in single player games and it actually puts the player in God mode)
You can make units invincible by hitting Enter and then typing 'Power Overwhelming'.
· Campaign Editor / Creating / Invincibility / Modifying / Properties / StarEdit / Triggers / Units