City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 13, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 14, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Regular Meeting
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors: Heather Ferguson-curb on 2nd Ave south of Coonís Corner; Russ Krejci
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-crack sealing the tennis court
CITY CLERK- IDrive Backup system.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-12 to set a date for the public hearing for curb and gutter loan; Discuss bid sheet
WATER PROJECT- Discuss loan options
4. Discuss and/or approve resolution 2009-10 wages for FY 2009-10
5. Discuss and/or approve resolution 2009-11 mileage rate for FY 2009-10
6. Discuss and/or approve building permit for dog fence at 406 3rd Ave N
7. Discuss planting trees on City property
8. Discuss and/or approve contract with AgVantage FS for 7000 gallons prepaid LP.
9. Discuss funeral flowers.
10. Discuss and/or approve changing ordinance 6-5-9 (raising residential garbage fees)
11. Discuss and/or approve renewing four CDís.
12. Discuss and/or approve residents paving parking spaces between the sidewalk and street.
13. Public Response.