City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Dec 12, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Dec 13, 2011 6:30 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Nov Regular
b) Dec Bill List
c) Nov Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Chlorine pump; closing 7th Ave for snow sledding;
MAYOR- Discuss and/or approve Wiese 90 day review/raise
CITY CLERK- Discuss nuisance properties
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss and/or approve mayor signing 2 contract modifications with the DOT.
WATER MAIN PROJECT-Discuss and/or approve mayor signing letter to request an extension for the CDBG
4. Discuss donation for school bleachers.
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-15 Liens for Utilities
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-16 Liens for Nuisances
7. Open and/or award bid for 500 gallon LP tank.
8. Discuss Clark house demolition.
9. Public Response.
There will be a budget workshop held following the meeting. There will be no public response during this session.