City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: September 8, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
September 9, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Aug Reg Mtg
b) Sept Bill List
c) Aug Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss bill from 306 Fairview for water leak; Discuss mini hoe
CITY CLERK-Annual Financial Report
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss and/or sign service agreement for ordinance codification and form a committee
6. Discuss options to line sewer pipe under 1st Ave S.
7. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Schakey’s Place
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-13 Financing for Housing Grant
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-14 Target area for Housing Grant
10. Discuss and/or approve Trick-or-Treat day/time
11. Discuss and/or approve signing letter to cancel water tower contract
12. Public Response.