City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Sept 12, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Sept 13, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Aug Regular & Special Meeting
b) Sept Bill List
c) Aug Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss and/or approve the resignation of Tom Ihrig as part-time maintenance person. Discuss remaining clothing allowance for Ihrig. Discuss and/or approve posting for the job of part-time maintenance person.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT-
4. Discuss Water Meters
5. Discuss and/or approve contract with AgVantage FS for LP
6. Discuss and/or approve closing Broadway St from 2nd Ave half way down to 3rd Ave on Sept 17th for 2nd Anniversary Bash for Last Call.
7. Discuss tree replacement in City ROW
8. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Schakey’s Place.
9. Discuss derelict houses in town.
10. Public Response.