City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: September 4, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
September 8, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of August Regular Meeting
b) Sept Bill List
c) Aug Financials
3. Public Hearing for input on City Ordinances.
4. Discuss and/or approve codification of ordinances.
5. Visitors: Chad Sands-ECICOG (Ordinance Codification); Chip Schultz-Ruan Securities
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
CITY CLERK- Notary fee/stamp; IMFOA Conf. in DesMoines Oct 21-23; I-Jobs Money
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss and/or approve bid(s) from banks and/or Ruan Securities for curb & gutter loan. Discuss setting a date for a public informational meeting.
WATER PROJECT- SRF Application
6. Discuss and/or approve paying time and ˝ when the maintenance guys work on a Sunday or Holiday in an emergency even if not over 40 hours.
7. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Schakey’s Place.
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-14 Road Use Tax Report for FY 2008-2009.
9. Public Response.