City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: September 8, 2008
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
September 9, 2008 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Aug Regular Meeting
b) Minutes of Aug Special Meeting
3. September Bill List
4. Visitors- Sharyn Jensen and Xera Tubbs, condition of 1st Ave S
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT – Walk trail; Brown dump truck; Amber light for orange dump truck; Discuss the possible sale of these items: 3-point disc mower, slide-in sander, and wire welder; Dan Balichek mowing berms at lagoon
CITY CLERK- Insurance Policy; Data Tech; Nikki’s hours
WWTF-Discuss and/or approve resolution for borrowing money for sewer pipe and lagoon road repair; Discuss and/or approve Change Order #8; Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #10
FLOOD-FEMA-. Discuss and/or approve paying for repairs to Curt Usher’s 4-wheeler damaged in flood use.
5. Discuss and/or approve request for funds from JETS
6. Discuss and/or approve renewing Liquor License for Schakey’s Place
7. Discuss Steve Barner having a trailer on his property.
8. Public Response