City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Oct 10, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Oct 11, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Sept Regular
b) Oct Bill List
c) Sept Financials
3. Visitors: Grover Quinn (garbage provider & old school); Cybil Meyer (dog complaint); Paul Nelson (curb & gutter)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Water Conference in Manchester on Oct 26th.
CITY CLERK- Budget workshop in IC on November 16th or Data Tech Mtg in Waverly
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Approve mayor signing letter to IDED requesting a time extension for grant; Discuss and/or approve Change Order No. 6 (Final) from Anstoetter Construction; Discuss and/or approve Pay Application No. 8 from Anstoetter Construction
4. Discuss and/or approve hiring a permanent part-time maintenance assistant.
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing 4 CD’s with Citizens State Bank in November
6. Discuss handouts about derelict buildings.
7. Approve annual report.
8. Public Response.