City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: October 12, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
October 13, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of September Regular Meeting
b) Oct Bill List
c) Sept Financials
3. Visitors: Chad Sands-ECICOG (Ordinances & CDBG Grant App.)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss and/or approve options for purchasing a line painter; Iowa water pollution control association annual conference in Manchester on Oct 28th; Bus driving
CITY CLERK- DOT Meeting Nov 5th from 4-6 pm @ OJ Senior Center; Alliant Energy Tree Grant Application; utility charges when shut off
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss and/or approve bid(s) from banks and/or Ruan Securities for curb & gutter loan.
4. Set time/day for trick or treat.
5. Discuss and/or approve 28E agreement with Senior Dining
6. Discuss house at 110 Randolph St.
7. Discuss and/or approve the second reading of the City Code of Ordinances.
8. Set November 10, 2009 as the date for the public hearing for the CDBG Grant Application
9. Set November 10, 2009 as the date for the public hearing for the electric franchise ordinance.
10. Public Response.