City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: October 27, 2008
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
October 28, 2008 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda.
2. Visitors- Marty Kelzer-Jones County Economic Development Director, Gary Hughes and Chad Sands-ECICOG, Mark Jobgen-IIW Engineering, Greg Gunderson-MSA Engineering
3. Hold Public Hearing for Lagoon Road
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution No 2008-13 Finally approving and confirming plans, specifications, form of contract and estimate of cost for the WWTF Access Lane Reconstruction Project
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution No 2008-14 Awarding contract for the WWTF Access Lane Reconstruction Project.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution No 2008-15 approving contract and performance and/or payment bonds for the WWTF Access Lane Reconstruction Project
7. Discuss grant for water main relocation project.
8. Discuss insulating the Pump House at the Lagoons
9. Discuss and/or approve trimming tree by Augie Hoffner residence.
Steve Feuss Auto: Bill for Usher 4-wheeler