City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: October 13, 2008
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
October 14, 2008 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Sept Regular Meeting
3. October Bill List
4. Visitors- OJ Betterment Committee (Mil Walk Way), Shirley Conner (Complaint)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT – Water Conference-Oct. 29, 2008; Steer tires for JD tractor
MAYOR-3 month review for City Clerk
CITY CLERK- Letter about work comp claim; Insurance for City Clerk; Data Tech; Thank You note; Treasurer’s position
WWTF-Discuss and/or approve Change Order #9 from Connolly Construction.
Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #11 from Connolly Construction.
Discuss and/or approve Certificate of Completion from MSA Engineering.
FLOOD-FEMA- Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2008-12 to set date for public hearing for Lagoon Road.
5. Discuss and/or approve Liquor License for G2 Tap.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2008-11for RUT Report.
7. Discuss and set time for Trick-or-Treat.
8. Public Response.
1. Discuss and/or approve Identity Theft Prevention Program.
2. Discuss and/or approve SecureIT Plus coverage from Lost Nation Elwood Telephone Co for computer.