City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: November 9, 2015
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
November 10, 2015 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Oct Reg Meeting
b) Nov Bill List
c) Oct Financials
3. Visitors- Crystal McCaw-hearing for dog; Steve Leidinger-Attorney
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Set up Eberhart 90 day review
MAYOR- Feuss 90 days up-Letter from Steve about the progress
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss moving meetings to the Senior Center for a couple months. Possible Resolution 2015-18
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-19 Holiday Pay
6. Discuss and/or approve proposal for camera work from Visu-Sewer
7. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Legionnaire Ballroom.
8. Public Response