City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: November 10, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
November 11, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Oct Reg Mtg
b) Nov Bill List
c) Oct Financials
3. Public Hearing-Application for housing funds from the IEDA (Iowa Economic Development Authority)
Discuss and/or approve Community Development and Housing Needs Assessment
4. Visitors- Shaun Kukuzke-Dave Schmitt Construction (sewer pipe)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
CITY CLERK- ECICA Clerk’s meeting in Dubuque on Nov. 20th. Discuss re-evaluation/communication issues from July meeting.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss ordinances to be changed
6. Discuss budget
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-16 Liens
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-17 Holiday Pay
9. Discuss water tower contract.
10. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Legionnaire Ballroom
11. Public Response