City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Nov 12, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Nov 13, 2012 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Oct Reg & Spec
b) Nov Bill List
c) Oct Financials
4. PUBLIC HEARING FOR BAN ON OUTDOOR FURNACE ORDINANCE
First reading of the new ordinance
Discuss waiving second and third reading.
5. Visitors-Nicole Schueller-Allied Waste; Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers; Tom-Nothway
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
CITY CLERK- Discuss budgeting & budget meeting in Cedar Rapids
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve the mayor signing the amended contract with ECICOG for the CDBG Administrative Services to include ADA Provisions.
6. Discuss and/or approve getting carts and 5 yr contract with Allied Waste.
7. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for the Legionnaire Ballroom.
8. Discuss tree city letter from DNR.
9. Discuss long term housing inspections
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-23 Holiday Pay for Employees
11. Discuss and/or approve raising wa/sw deposits
12. Discuss Christmas lights.
13. Public Response.