City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Nov 7, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Nov 8, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Oct Regular
b) Nov Bill List
c) Oct Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Front cutting edge blade for tractor; coat for Wiese; meters
CITY CLERK- Discuss setting a budget meeting; discuss computer
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-Christmas trees
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Pay Application No. 9 Final to Anstoetter Construction for $16,910.15 to be paid after November 9th; Discuss and/or approve signing the Written Notice of Works in Operation;
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-14 Holiday Pay for employees
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing 4 CD’s with Citizens State Bank
6. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Legionaire Ballroom
7. Discuss and/or approve hiring someone to drive the other dump truck to help with snow removal on Broadway.
8. Discuss and/or approve taking fuel barrel out from old fire station and selling it.
9. Discuss and/or approve getting a new furnace for the shop.
10. Public Response.