City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: November 9, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
November 10, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of October Regular Meeting
b) Nov Bill List
c) Oct Financials
3. Public Hearing for Electric Franchise Ordinance
Discuss and/or approve first reading of Electric Franchise Ordinance.
4. Public Hearing for CDBG Grant Application
5. Visitors: Chad Sands-ECICOG (CDBG Grant App.); Tom Zaruba
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss and/or approve sharing the purchase of a vacuum truck with the towns that we share the jetter with; Tetanus shots
CITY CLERK- Budget workshop location change; Budget w/Janon; Complaint form
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
6. Discuss and/or approve liquor license renewal for Legionnaire Ballroom.
7. Discuss house at 110 Randolph St
8. Public Response.