City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 26, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 27, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Visitors: Mark Jobgen & Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers
3. Discuss and/or approve the “Plan of Action” for well #3
4. Discuss and/or approve paying fire truck loan by June 1 and ICC (Iowa Concrete Correctors) bill for raising curb and sidewalk.
5. Discuss and/or approve clerk buying flowers from 1st Ave Plants for 2 baskets at City Hall.
6. Discuss and/or approve donation to Jones County K-9 Unit.