City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 9, 2016
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 10, 2016 7:00 p.m.
OXFORD JUNCTION SENIOR CITIZENS COMMUNITY CENTER, 115 E BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Reg Meeting
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. Visitors-Marlene Flory-4th of July Parade/Insurance
4. Public Hearing-To receive input on FY16 Budget Amendment
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-12 FY16 Budget Amendment
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss and/or approve buying a push mower; Discuss buying a bigger chainsaw; Discuss and/or approve estimate from Lasack’s for orange truck repairs; Discuss Backhoe
MAYOR- Discuss generator/maintenance
STREETS-Discuss and/or approve bid for street repairs from LL Pelling
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS-Scott & Crystal Burmeister-sidewalk permit; Tiffany Graves-Shed; Matt Martin-
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Second Reading of the Meter Repair Ordinance Change
6. Second Reading of the Garbage Rate Ordinance Change
7. Discus and/or approve renewing liquor licenses for Sportsman’s Den, Coon’s Corner & TLZ Stop
8. Discuss and/or approve the next step with the DeLarm properties.
9. Discuss 201 Broadway
10. Discuss and/or approve paying cleaning bill for sewer back up in Nadine Ruley’s basement while jetting.
11. Discuss fence at Calvin Mangler’s
12. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-13 Rescinding Charges for Snow Removal
13. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-14 Water Quality Report 2015
14. Small City Workshop
15. Public Response