City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 11, 2015
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 12, 2015 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Reg Meeting
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. Public Hearing-Current year budget amendment
Resolution 2015-6 FY2015 Budget Amendment
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS- Two building permits-Ally at 314 3rd Ave N
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-7 Liens for Snow removal
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-8 Lien for Water bill
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-5 Water Quality Report
8. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor licenses for TLZ Stop, Coons Corner & Sportsman’s Den
9. Discuss making ally west of 1st Ave N a street.
10. Discuss sewer lining under 1st Ave S
11. Public Response