City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 12, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 13, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Reg & Spec Mtg
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. PUBLIC HEARING-To receive input from the general public concerning FY 2013-2014 Budget Amendment
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-7 FY 2013-2014 Budget Amendment
4. Visitors- Nicole Schueller or Frank Banigan-Allied Waste; Evelyn Wolfe-Bureau of EMS and/or Connie Knutsen-Cedar County Ambulance/Consultant; Doug Severson-Visu-Sewer
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss water/wastewater operator, hiring employee, cell phone.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss pit bull ordinance.
6. Discuss lining sewer pipe on 1st Ave S.
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-6 Water Quality Report
8. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor licenses for TLZ Stop, Coons Corner & Sportsman’s Den(new owner-Jason Moine)
9. Discuss applying for housing grant.
10. Public Response.