City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 13, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 14, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Reg
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. PUBLIC HEARING-To receive input from the general public concerning FY 2012-2013 Budget Amendment
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-4 FY 2012-2013 Budget Amendment
4. PUBLIC HEARING-To receive input from the general public concerning the new well construction plans and specs. contract A.
5. Visitors-Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers; Gary Hughes-ECICOG
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss dental/vision insurance
MAYOR- Discuss Wink’s annual review
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS- Discuss bids for concrete
CITY CLERK-complaint form; small city workshop handout
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Award contract to lowest bidder; Set dates for public hearing, bid opening, bid award for contract B & C. Authorize the Mayor to Request an Extension of the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program Funding Agreement;
6. Second reading of amendment to the City Code of Ordinances Title VI, Chapter 5, Utility Billing Charges
7. Discuss and/or approve 28E Agreement for the Jetter to include Martelle.
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-5 Water Quality Report for 2012
9. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-6 Tax Compliance Procedures Relating to Tax-Exempt Bonds
11. Discuss handicap parking in front of Senior Center
12. Public Response.