City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 9, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 10, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Regular Meeting
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. Public Hearing for Budget Amendment
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-5 FY 2010-2011 Budget Amendment
5. Visitors: Brad Brownell-Kluesner Construction
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAYOR- Wink annual review; Fence at Mangler’s
CITY CLERK- Complaint forms; Documents from Ahlers & Cooney; Prepaid fuel credit
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-Discuss house numbers
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss and/or sign contract with DOT.
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Change Order No. 3; Discuss and/or approve Pay App No. 5 from Anstoetter Construction for $47,688.10
6. Discuss and/or approve giving donation to Emigration Museum in the Czech Republic.
7. Discuss tree by Judy Buckner’s.
8. Discuss building permit rules.
9. Discuss garbage contract/truck.
10. Discuss and/or approve liquor license renewal for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
11. Discuss and/or approve cigarette license renewal for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
12. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-6 Water Quality Report for 2010.
13. Discuss getting paid for minimum of 1 hour when called into work or pumps on weekends; also overtime for pumps on weekends/handbook paragraph.
14. Discuss and/or sign 5 year maintenance plan with DOT for Hwy 136 through town.
15. Discuss US Cellular contract for tower antenna.
16. Discuss and/or approve bid for lining three manholes.
17. Public Response.