City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 10, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 11, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Regular & Special Meetings
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. Public Hearing for FY 2010 Budget Amendment
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-6 FY 2010 Budget Amendment
5. Public Hearing for SRF Loan Application/Environmental Impact
6. Discuss and sign the Environmental Information Document
7. Public Comment for Jones County Hazard Mitigation Plan
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-7 Jones County Hazard Mitigation Plan
9. Visitors: Gary Hughes-ECICOG; Mark Jobgen-IIW Engineers
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Annual review; city wide clean up days; Ihrig’s hours
MAYOR- Council name plates for meetings; City printed t-shirts for Employees/Council/Mayor;
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS – Discuss and/or approve cement bids.
CITY CLERK- Discuss seminar fees for Council/Mayor; SFR Training in Monticello on June 16th; building on pillars on 1st Ave S.; nuisance mowing
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve: Service agreement between the City and ECICOG for the administration of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG).
Discuss and/or approve invoice for $1225.00 from ECICOG for project administration.
Sign the “Alternate Signatories for Signature Authorization” Form;
Discuss and/or approve: Equal Opportunity form,
Excessive Force form,
Residential Anti-displacement and Relocation Assistance (“RARA”) Policy,
Affirmative Fair Housing form,
Procurement form, and
Code of Conduct form.
Discuss and/or approve the Mayor signing a “Finding of No Significant Impact” and publishing notice to get public comment for the environmental review.
Discuss and/or approve an amendment to the contract with IIW to include Federal Provisions as attached.
10. Discuss and/or approve liquor license renewal for Coon’s Corner.
11. Discuss and/or approve cigarette permits for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
12. Discuss issues with the old school building
13. Public Response.