City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: May 11, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
May 12, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of April Regular & Special Meetings
b) May Bill List
c) April Financials
3. Public Hearing for FY09 Budget Amendment-
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-8 FY09 Budget Amendment
5. Visitors- Russ Krejci (McCrieght Park),
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Sweep Prospect St, Culverts
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS-Building permits, re-mesh instead of re-bar for sidewalks, who pays for steps between street and sidewalk
CITY CLERK-Street Financial Report Training Class in Maq on June 8 from 9-12, ordinance changes, complaint
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
6. Discuss and/or approve Amendments to Planning Grant Contracts through HMGP and PDM programs.
7. Discuss Wink taking over water operations and Bahnsen just doing the sewer.
8. Discuss and/or approve renewing Liquor License for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-9 Water Quality Report for 2008.
10. Discuss and/or approve donation to the Midland 7th Grade ELP Class for trip to Michigan.
11. Discuss house at 110 Randolph St.(Gilson)
12. Public Response.
Discuss and/or approve Wink’s performance review.
Discuss possibility of getting a loan for curb & gutter and water main projects.
Discuss using FEMA sandbag money for flood proof manhole covers if grant money doesn’t arrive in time.