City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: March 7, 2016
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
March 8, 2016 7:00 p.m.
OXFORD JUNCTION SENIOR CITIZENS COMMUNITY CENTER, 115 E BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Feb Reg Meeting
b) March Bill List
c) Feb Financials
3. Visitors-Jason Moine-Sportsmanís Den
4. Public Hearing-FY17 Budget
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-5 FY17 Budget
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss and/or approve going to Lagoon training in Cedar Rapids on April 25th. Discuss and/or approve buying weed killer for the lagoons. Quote for lagoon pump repair. Discuss City Wide Clean Up Days.
CITY CLERK- Discuss taxes/liens at 201 Broadway
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
6. Discuss and/or approve contracts for selling houses
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-6 Setting date for Public Hearing for Selling Houses
8. Discuss and/or approve Bids for City Hall roof repair
9. Discuss and/or approve Bids for Radio Read Meters
10. Set date for public hearing on Ordinance Changes (Frozen Meters & Garbage Rate Increase)
11. Discuss and/or approve buying a generator for our lagoons and trading the portable.
12. Discuss and/or approve paying Bill Harden for his water leak two years ago.
13. Discuss and/or approve the next step with Bill Hardenís chickens
14. MLA Part 3
15. Public Response