City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: March 9, 2015
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
March 10, 2015 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Feb Reg & Spec Meetings
b) March Bill List
c) Feb Financials
3. Public Hearing-for 2015-2016 Budget
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-4 FY16 Budget
4. Visitors- Brian Rodenberg (or other representative) Midland School-Bond issue for new school addition
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Lagoon training/CEU’s May 4th for Woodrum; Lagoon pumps
CITY CLERK-Clerk’s workshop in Hiawatha April 1st ; Sportsman’s Street Dance on July 4th; Mayor’s meeting March 30th at 6:30 to discuss Jetter & OSHA Trailer
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss and/or approve donation to Midland Post Prom
6. Discuss fine against Mike Behnke for burning.
7. Public Response