City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: March 10, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
March 11, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Feb Reg Mtg
b) March Bill List
c) Feb Financials
3. Public Hearing for 2014-2015 Budget & Resolution 2014-4
4. Visitors- Virginia Wiltsey-harassment; Frank Randall; Anne Loomis or Don Hoskins-City Attorney’s
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
STREETS-Discuss which streets need repaired this spring/summer.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Starting closeout process.
5. 1st, 2nd, 3rd readings of municipal infractions ordinance change and final passage.
6. Discuss letter from Gavin Acquisitions and discuss other nuisance houses.
7. Discuss ordinance about outdoor woodstoves.
8. Discuss ordinance examples about number of dogs/pets.
9. Discuss bills from JJJ and Joel Wood for frozen water lines.
10. Discuss bills from Roto-Rooter for sewer line at 217 1st Ave N and Fire Station.
11. Public Response.