City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: March 11, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
March 12, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Feb Reg
b) March Bill List
c) Feb Financials
4. Public Hearing for FY 2013-2014 Budget.
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-3 Budget to be certified to county auditor
6. Visitors- Nila DeWald
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAYOR- Discuss street committee looking at street in need of repair this year.
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS- Kris Lyons will be at April meeting to discuss houses.
CITY CLERK- Discuss security and/or panic button at City Hall.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
7. Discuss and/or approve donation to Midland Post Prom and Easter Egg Hunt.
8. Discuss raising water rates and deposit amount.
9. Discuss making some changes to the employee handbook.
10. Discuss cell phones.
11. Public Response.