City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: March 8, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
March 9, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of February Regular Meeting
b) March Bill List
c) February Financials
3. Public Hearing for 2010-2011 Budget-Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-? FY-2011 Budget
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAYOR-Appoint new building committee
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER PROJECT- letter from DNR; I-JOBS funding
5. Discuss and/or approve providing free water for the JFO Community Garden Project
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-? Gilson Lien
7. Discuss and/or approve raising water and sewer rates.
9. Public Response.