City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: June 8, 2015
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
June 9, 2015 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of May Reg Meeting
b) June Bill List
c) May Financials
3. Public Hearing-Ordinance codification
Optional waiving of 2nd & 3rd reading
Adoption of ordinances
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss water/wastewater operator’s hours and license fee.
CITY CLERK-Set up annual review; Set up interviews for maintenance position
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
HOUSING GRANT-Resolution 2015-11 Policies for CDBG Program Funding for Housing Grant
5. Discuss Alley west of 1st Ave N
6. Discuss properties at 501 & 505 1st Ave N
7. Discuss and/or approve renewing tobacco permit for TLZ Stop and Coon’s Corner.
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-9 Jones County Hazard Mitigation Plan
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-10 Property liens
12. Discuss sewer pipe under 1st Ave S
13. Discuss giving a bigger donation to fireworks this year.
14. Discuss and/or approve new library board member.
15. Public Response