City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: June 10, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
June 11, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of May Reg
b) June Bill List
c) May Financials
3. Public Hearing to receive comments and input from the general public concerning Contract B-Waterworks Building Modification and Contract C-Well Pump plans and specs.
4. Visitors- Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers; Gary Hughes-ECICOG; Judy Nelson-old school
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Water & Wastewater classes at Kirkwood
MAYOR- Set up annual review for Hansen
STREETS-Discuss and/or approve proposal for street work from LL Pelling Co.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Award bid for contracts B-Waterworks Building Modifications & C-Well Pump
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing 4 CDís with Citizens State Bank
6. Discuss and/or approve renewing tobacco license for Coonís Corner and TLZ Stop
7. Discuss and/or approve updated Employee Handbook
8. Discuss handicap parking in front of Senior Center
9. Discuss and/or approve lining some manholes this summer.
10. Public Response.