City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: June 11, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
June 12, 2012 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of May Reg
b) June Bill Lis; Sheila mulch bill
c) May Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAYOR- office equipment; letter about 409 Church St
CITY CLERK- Set up annual review for Hansen; SFR Training Class in Monticello July 12th in afternoon; Nortary Cert. $30; vacation days; credit/debit card
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Discuss proposal from Speer Financial
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss extra CDBG money.
4. Discuss and/or approve renewing tobacco license for Coons Corner and TLZ Stop.
5. Discuss and/or approve putting in a gate at lagoons.
6. Discuss Ragbrai .
7. Discuss and/or approve sharing garbage truck with Clarence
8. Discuss possible outdoor wood stove ordinance.
9. Public Response.