City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: June 7, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
June 8, 2010 7:30 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of May Regular Meeting
b) June Bill List
c) May Financials
3. Visitors: Gary & Virginia Wiltsey
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss and/or approve estimate from Lasack’s for dump truck repair. Discuss and/or approve putting generator on e-bay for sale.
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS –
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss Hansen’s annual review.
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing liquor license for TLZ Stop.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-8 Nuisance Mowing Charges.
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-9 Jones Co Solid Waste 28E Agreement.
8. Discuss and/or approve the Comm Garden Group planting and doing work at City Hall.
9. Discuss and/or approve chickens in City limits.
10. Discuss dog licensing.