City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: June 8, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
June 9, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of May Regular & Special Meetings
b) June Bill List
c) May Financials
3. Visitors: Russ Krejci-McCreight Park, Mark Jobgen-IIW Engineering
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-Discuss and/or approve 2010 police protection agreement.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Open sealed bids and award two year garbage contract to start July 1, 2009 and continue though June 30, 2011.
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing Cigarette/Tobacco Permit for Coon’s Corner and TLZ Stop.
6. Discuss and/approve terminating Kevin Bahnsen as the certified water operator.
7. Discuss and/or approve using other City monies along with the $6700.78 received from the Comm Disaster Grant to reline manholes on 1st Ave S.
8. Discuss and/or approve paying out 7 hours of vacation for librarian.
9. Discuss and/or approve annual evaluation for City Clerk.
10. Discuss loan options for curb & gutter and water main projects.
11. Discuss letter from attorney about 110 Randolph St
12. Public Response.