City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 7, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 8, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Reg Mtg
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors- Cory Drowns (cutting grass at lagoons for hay)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss Jason Sullivan going to classes for water & wastewater training/signing contract; Set up annual review for Wiese; Discuss sewer cover/storm drain for Jim Schewe
CITY CLERK-Discuss annual review
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss ordinances/codification
6. Discuss proposals from Visu-Sewer and Schmitt for lining sewer pipe on 1st Ave S.
7. Discuss housing grant and or/sign contract with ECICOG for Housing Grant
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-9 Mileage Rate FY 2014-2015
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-10 Wages FY 2014-2015
10. Discuss allowing a maple tree to be planted in the ROW in front of 401 Church St to replace one cut down.
11. Public Response.